Monday, January 11, 2010

pretty fingers & toes!

Sunday 1/10 - Jill came by to visit for a bit (and brought me lunch - thanks Jill!) on Sunday, and then a little while later Amanda showed up and they pulled a surprise on me! They gave me a manicure and pedicure and painted my fingers & toes! what a treat from two really cool, special friends!! Amanda hung out here for a while until my friend Kristen got here, and then she headed home and I hung out with Kristen (and Ed came by too). Kristen also brought us some yummy dinner! So nice to get caught up with my wonderful friends!

Today (Mon 1/11) Joan and Lynda from work came by to visit. It was great to see them and hear what was goingon at work and stuff.

Still plugging along with no further developments, which is good. The doctors are still cautiously optimistic about me going home soon. Still keeping my fingers crossed there.

No comments:

Post a Comment