Saturday, February 20, 2010

33 Weeks!!

2/20/2010 - 33 weeks!

Today is my 39th birthday and it also marks 33 weeks of pregnancy! We are a week away from the target of 34 weeks and there are 8 days between now and when we'll induce! So excited!!

So, for the birthday, Eric gave my my cards and presents this morning - 2 Pandora Charms and 2 spacers for my bracelet. His parents and B/SIL's family also got me charms, so my bracelet is really filling up - hooray! Eric's aunt and cousin drove in from Richmond today and brought some generous gifts for baby Tyler, plus his mom and dad got us a changing pad. I took my wheelchair ride down to the gift shop area where they have some chairs and got to have birthday cake with everyone - MIL, FIL, BIL, SIL, their kids, aunt and cousin. It was fun!

Also, the nutrition lady (Kisha) that brings my meals to me brought a cake with my lunch today. Two minutes later, all the nurses piled in my room and sang "Happy Birthday" to me. Sweetest thing ever!

We had an ultrasound on Thursday and found out Tyler's gonna be a little baby. The estimate is now about 3 lb 4 oz which means he's in the 12th percentile. We were concerned that this indicated a problem, but Dr. Wells assures us that given all of the other biophysical indicators he reviewed from the ultrasound (lung function, blood flow thru the cord, etc) are normal, he is probably just a small baby.

I'm down to having my blood sugar checked once a day, which will be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment