Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pregnancy Hormones!

2/16/2010 - 32 weeks 3 days

We're on the downhill slope now. Thirteen days from today, or sooner, Tyler will be here. I'm going home in fifteen or sixteen days. I am so excited. Eric's laughing at me as I become teary thinking about going home, and leaving all that the nurses and staff have done for us. But it's true, what an amazing stay it's been.

I started a list of things to do when I get home. Everything from picking up stuff at BRU and Target (a few baby things we still need), to taxes, to a manicure/pedicure.

I have been STARVING the last few days. As in, eat-every-little-thing-off-my-plate (and then some) hungry. Today's dinner didn't appeal to me so I asked Eric to bring dinner. On his way here, I called him and said, "just to let you know, I'm starving", and he said "I am driving 75, not gonna go any faster". And I said, "I'm not talking about speed, just the amount of food you get me!". He got me 2 cheeseburgers from McDonald's plus some fries and I never eat that much, but I ate BOTH cheeseburgers and about 2/3 of the fries!

We'll have an ultrasound on Thursday to see how big Tyler is now. And then guest-a-palooza starts - whoo hoo! Thursday Eric's mom is coming up, Friday my boss Jim and his wife, Saturday Eric's parents, grandparents, aunt and cousin (and maybe brother and SIL?), Sunday my friend Perry is coming (with a homemade meal for lunch), and then that afternoon or evening Amanda is coming by. Whoo hoo!

2 comments:

  1. The baby is growing! Grow, baby, grow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo... March is an awesome month for a birthday! I hope he makes it to March 1st. He'll be a Pisces.

    ReplyDelete