Friday, February 5, 2010

furniture!

Eric and his dad are going to pick up the dresser tomorrow! The Glider came in this week too, so we have all the big stuff in - hooray!

And tomorrow's the big shower! Looks like the folks from Richmond are getting snowed in (boooo!) but hopefully the weather will hold so that NC participants can attend. My SIL made an adorable cake - so cute!! Amanda made cute favors, and I hear the food and games wil lbe great too. Should be a fun event!

Not much is up here - which is good, right? I had a few days where I had what I'm guessing are Braxton-Hicks contractions, probably 4 to 6 per day, mostly in the evenings, but I haven't had any of those for a few days now.

Continued with the wheelchair rides, which has been fun. Today when we headed out we met one of the other ante-partum couples - they were going on their ride too. She has been here 5 weeks now, and they are inducing her this coming Friday.

And after 51 days here, we are still meeting new nurses. I thought by now I'd have met all of them ,but every couple of days we get a new face. They are all really good though, which is what matters, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment